cocoon-users mailing list archives

From alex <a...@owal.co.uk>
Subject Re: Cocoon portal questions
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:08:10 GMT
At 21:56 11/01/04, Eric Gulatee wrote:
>Is the portal going to be replaced by pluto?  [If so
>disregard my next questions]  And if so, when?  :)

Is code ever replaced in an Open Source project? or just added to?
Is it not more likely that a new portal will be developed?

I think you should definitely look at the Jetspeed project for any
discussion of portals.

It is not fundamentally a Cocoon based system, but at the beginning people
were once able to include Cocoon portlets.

But my question for you is how far advanced is Pluto? and when do you think
it will be useable.
Is Pluto *just* the API or is it an implementation too?

Alex McLintock