cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Chesney" <cches...@go-integral.com>
Subject RE: HTTP Post using XML
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:44:15 GMT
Morley,

The latter -- they expect a POST with enctype 'text/xml' and the XML is
being read directly from the Request InputStream.

One of the other problems I'm concerned about is the ability to utilize
the output from a service, as this may be the input to multiple other
services.  Would I need to write this out as a file first?  I looked at
the SourceWriting Transformer and the Known Problems and Warning section
concern me.

The flow looks like this:

1. HTTP request with params
2. Service A
3. Service B
4. Service C
5. Aggregate and Output as HTML

  |            -> 5

Do you know if the sitemap could handle something like this?

Thanks for your thoughts,

Chris