cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: detecting which project instance
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:43:09 GMT

On Jan 14, 2004, at 12:15 PM, Gould, Troy (ELS) wrote:

> Do you really just want to be able to use different values for some
> properties depending on your environment?  Or do you want to determine
> which
> stylesheets to use based on the environment?

Same stylesheets, different property value.

My immediate need for this is very specific: I need to emit an
html/head/base element in the text/html alternative of a multipart
email message, e.g.

	http://cash-cow.com

(production), vs.

	http://dev.cash-cow.com

(development).

It's a stylesheet template that's generating this, so it's the
stylesheet that needs to know... but the same stylesheet for both.

~ML