cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Hoegg <rho...@isisnetworks.net>
Subject Re: centralized location for pointers to 3rd-party components?
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 22:29:27 GMT
My understanding is that ComponentHaus is going to be both a web site
and the software underlying it.  It will serve as a clearinghouse for
components and allow things like finding all dependencies for a
component, searching for a component based on functionality, etc.  Upon
further thought I think your idea is both simpler and easier to
implement.  Why not start it in the wiki and go from there?

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks