cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Accessing Java classes from flow
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 02:46:40 GMT
Not sure if this is the problem but the classpath property requires
URL's, e.g. file://myProject/src. Also only source files will be loaded
from these locations. Your compiled classes still need to go into your
webapp. Can you provide more information?

Jake Meier wrote:

>I am running cocoon on JBoss 3.2.2RC2, and am trying to access a java object from a flowscript.
 I see that if I put the compiled class in my cocoon webapps WEB-INF/classes directory that
I can access it.  Is this the only place I can put them.  I see that on http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/java.html,
there is a reference to a classpath property in the cocoon.xconf, but I can't seem to get
it to work.  Regardless of the value that I set for the classpath I can't seem to load up
class or source files.  Ideally I'd like a place that I could put my .java files and have
cocoon compile them and use them automagically.  Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.