cocoon-users mailing list archives

From mirko <rmi...@poczta.of.pl>
Subject Re: Looking for data persistance method recommendation
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:46:59 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> I think it is a good idea to have 2 classes from the SoC point of view.
> The employee.class are the data (a bean). The employeeImpl.class is the
> model in the MVC paradigm.

Sorry but I thougt model=data in MVC. Then separating it is just strange
for me. You have situations where you have two objects that represents
the same domain object.
In my opinion from SoC point of view the flowscript developer should use
only one type of domain objects (pass it to view, bind it to woody,
etc), and let the "data developer" decide if it is mapped to OJB or
plain JDBC code.

Reagrds,
mirko