cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Sitemap viewer, using the sitemap in a creative way - educational context
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:21:43 GMT
In recent Cocoon distributions there is a thing exactly called "sitemap
viewer". The first version was delivered with Cocoon 2.1.3, but it might
be better to use the version from CVS as some issues were added or
fixed. You can find it in the scratchpad block samples:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/scratchpad/samples/sitemap-viewer/

Joerg