cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sandor Spruit <san...@cs.uu.nl>
Subject Sitemap viewer, using the sitemap in a creative way - educational context
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:24:20 GMT
[Context: I'm working on a university lab set-up for content management
issues, using Cocoon to demonstrate stuff about topic maps, ontologies]

Folks,

Is there some way to directly access the sitemap from within the Java
code I attach to Cocoon? I'd like to query the sitemap to find out how
some given URL will be processed, i.e. what components are used.

Cocoon is an all-XML, self-describing system. The inner workings of the
software can be understood by looking at the XML-information inside it.
If I could access and "publish" the structure of the sitemap, students
could browse it and see how their stuff gets processed. I'd love to have
a self-explaining

Any ideas?
Sandor

--
Information and Computing Sciences, Utrecht University
Contact information, see: http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/sandor/