cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Hess <p...@pbone.biz>
Subject Re: HTML Editor for Woody
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:23:47 GMT
gounis@osmosis.gr wrote:

> is it possible to include a sample that use htmlarea in cocoon
> distribution. Are they licence problems or not ?

If someone can clarify if licensing is a problem or not I would work out
a nice integration sample as my current one is only proof of concept
style...

 From the HTMLArea webpage:

htmlArea License (based on BSD license)

Copyright (c) 2002-2003, interactivetools.com, inc.
All rights reserved.

modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice,
this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
Neither the name of interactivetools.com, inc. nor the names of its
contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from
this software without specific prior written permission.

THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS
IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED
TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER
OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL,
EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR
PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING
NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

Patrick