cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Ask help for "Cinclude" implement
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 01:06:51 GMT
On 20.01.2004 13:25, Jian Dai wrote:

> Hi, Joery:
>
> I am sorry that I did not make my problem more clearer.

No problem, that's communication :)

> As you mentioned, my problem is that my cinclude transformer COULD NOT
> understand the notation for the first alternative but I cannot figure
> out the reason why.

I see. Do you get an error message or does it "just not work"?

> I have read the articile you mentioned(As the matter of face, I just
> get the idea from there) but still haven't a clue. Do you have any idea
> about that. Can it be the version problem?

Of course it can. So it's interesting to know your exact version of
Cocoon. You only wrote 2.0, but I guess you are not using 2.0, but any
2.0.x.

BTW, related to the documentation (the link I sent, I never used the
extended notation myself) it must be <cinclude:src> instead of simple
<src> as you wrote below. Might be only here in the mail, but maybe you
have a closer look again.

Joerg