cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Hess <p...@pbone.biz>
Subject Re: HTML Editor for Woody
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:13:49 GMT
Upayavira wrote:

> Have you looked at Linotype? It is in the Cocoon Linotype block, and has
> a client side Javascript editor built in. Stefano wrote it, and it has
> been suggested that this should be made into a Woody widget. If you were
> able to create a Woody widget of the Linotype editor, I'm sure you'd
> make lots of people happy, as it fits into bigger plans that exist for
> Cocoon (editor in front of repository, allowing a powerful content
> management framework...)

Yep, midas -- I was inspired by linotypo to add HTML editing to my woody
forms and played a bit with midas - also not bad but I don't like the
restriction to Mozilla. Most people out there still use IE... :(

I can't say if HTMLArea fits into Cocoon's licensing but I think it's
possible to integrate both...

Patrick