cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Daniel von Aesch <daniel.vonae...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Performance problem on a hp nonstop system
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2004 23:14:18 GMT
thanks - i'll check this again - but in fact in the logkit i configured
everything with level ERROR. on tomcat level (nsjsp) it's perhaps
possible to optimize again.
are there other logging options to set - is it sufficient just to set
the log-level to ERROR for all elements in logkit.xconf ?

daniel