cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: catalog entities
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:47:56 GMT
On 16.01.2004 13:19, enrico.maccias@free.fr wrote:

>>How I would go on? First I would upgrade Xalan to 2.5.1 and Xerces to
>>2.5.0 (or you simply use latest Cocoon 2.0 from CVS). Next step is to
>>have a look on the endorsed libs problem (when using Tomcat copy the
>>x*.jar into common/endorsed). At the end next try ...
>>
>>Joerg
>

> Ok, thanks, I'll try those other versions.
> One more thing. Actually the use of the default
> catalog seems to work, but only when the FileGenerator
> loads local files. Did you notice that behavior with your
> xerces bug?

No. Sounds wired, maybe it's solved with more recent Xerces. For special
questions on catalogues I want to recommend you another person. David
Crossley set up the thing for Cocoon and he has more experience on this.
I don't if he reads this list regularly, but here is his mail address:
crossley(at)indexgeo.com.au.

As I'm also interested on such problems and the corresponding solutions
please either hold the discussion on the list (CC or what ever) or send
a summary to the list.

Thanks,

Joerg