cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [Woody] problem with <wt:continuation-id/>
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:56:54 GMT
On 16.01.2004 10:00, H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl wrote:
>>And when it's somewhere in the mid :) Seriously, you should add the
>>pages the flow script calls via sendPage() at teh beginning of the
>>sitemap into a internal-only="true". Directly after this you can add
>>your matcher and it should not end in an endless loop.
>

> True, but the problem is: not all pages are using flow/Woody. Therefore, not
> all pages have a "continuation-id" parameter. So, it doesn't matter where I
> put my map:match (request continuation-id), I will always get the
> NullPointerException.

I can only recommend you to make your continuation links recognizable.
Similar to the default way Woody adds continuations to the URLs you can
at least add a .cont add the end or something similar. Then you can
match on it in the sitemap:

<map:match pattern="**.cont">
   <map:call continuation="{request-param:continuation-id}"/>
</map:match>

Hope this helps,

Joerg