cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Session Lost between Tomcat and Cocoon
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 23:50:58 GMT
Ah, you even don't have Cocoon running in your Tomcat instance? Bad Thing.

Jetty is not "under the hood". Jetty is the big thing, the servlet
container and Cocoon is deployed in it. The same can be done in Tomcat,
e.g. by setting a context in Tomcat's server.xml pointing to Cocoon's
webapp dir, copying this webapp dir to Tomcat's webapp dir and as third
doing "build war" and deploying the war into Tomcat.

Joerg