cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Why can't I put html tags in message catalogs?
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 23:26:38 GMT
On 15.01.2004 00:22, Fraser, Diane wrote:

> Does this mean I only need a CVS update to fix my problem,

Yes.

> or do I need to
> code something special in my XSLT to read the html tags?

This was only because after the i18n transformer in the samples there is
another XSLT that filtered out my test elements from the SAX events, so
I didn't saw them and thought the i18n transformer can't handle mixed
content - pure stupidity. If you need to change your XSLT simply depends
on your sitemap and if you have another stylesheet after i18n a template
like you posted already.

Joerg