cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Why can't I put html tags in message catalogs?
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 02:01:14 GMT
On 14.01.2004 02:34, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Mixed content works ok in i18n. Example from my file:
>
>  <message key="foo.text">
>    Bla-bla-bla. You can <a href="forms">print out blank forms</a> and
> complete them yourself if you like.
>  </message>
>
> There was an issue with attributes, but it was fixed some time ago. I'm
> using some recent snapshot of Cocoon, and I think those fixes are not in
> release yet.... Yep, here is relevant piece from status.xml:
>
>   <action dev="VG" type="fix">
>     I18n transformer now works with translations containing elements with
>     attributes.
>   </action>

Good to hear, but I tried the i18n samples, maybe something is wrng with
them. I changed in messages_en.xml simply

<message key="article_text2">This is another <a
href="http://cocoon.apache.org">i18n</a> paragraph and is also a cool
one.</message>

The result is

"This is another  paragraph and is also a cool one."

So the element a is missing. Are only the samples broken in what way
ever ... ?

Joerg