cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: woody form question : load a drop-down from external xml?
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 00:59:29 GMT
You mean something like a selection list filled via cocoon:/ ??

<wd:selection-list src="cocoon:/mychoices.xml"/>

taken from http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WoodyDatatypeReference.

In theory you should also be available to access XML DB directly if you
need:

<wd:selection-list src="xmldb:xindice:mychoices.xml"/>

Joerg