cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johan Kok <j...@messianic.dyndns.org>
Subject Re: Excel Generator
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2004 11:29:02 GMT
I've used chaperon for csv transformations, but are a long way from
something usable. - Hopefully chaperon's new version for csv
tranformation on cocoon would be usable, and provide a base to work from.

Geoff: I would be interested in what you have done thus far.

I was also considering taking excell's xml output to convert it for use
with forrest as a first cut (i.e. converting it to a doc v12 format), or
alternatively strip all the stylesheet information but keep the
table,cell,data definitions, and define an xsl tranformation which is a
mix of doc v12 and the ms excell formats.