cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johan Kok <j...@in-corp.com>
Subject Re: Excel Generator
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2004 08:50:50 GMT
Two other possibilities:

1. To take an XML output from excell and tranform the format.
2. To take a CSV output and convert that.

I've used Chaperon to some extend on the latter.  - still a little
buggy. Hopefully the new chaperon release will overcome a number
problems within chaperon's grammar tranformations.

The XML transformations should be pretty easy, as a table deifnition is
much simpler than the excell output.

Regards
Johan Kok