cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: fo:external-graphic src problem
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2004 09:35:17 GMT
On 09.01.2004 09:17, S├ębastien Barathieu wrote:
> I try
>
> <entry>
>     <key>baseDir</key>
>     <value>C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat
> 4.1\webapps\cocoon\ImpressionLiasse</value>
>   </entry>
>   <entry>
>       <key>baseURL</key>
>       <value>http://localhost:8080/cocoon/ImpressionLiasse/</value>
>   </entry>
>
> in the file userconfig.xml from fop-0.20.5.jar but it's not OK.
>
> What's my problem?

You don't tell it to us :)

1. baseURL, is not needed, the value is set via param baseDir, i.e. in
your specified dir the files should be searched for.
2. Where is userconfig.xml lying around and how do you reference the
file? It has to be done in the sitemap.
3. What do you mean with "in the file userconfig.xml from
fop-0.20.5.jar"? You used the file inside fop-0.20.5.jar? You don't need
to touch the JAR (see 2.).
4. What are the error messages you get?

Joerg