cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Sendmail attachment : cocoon:/// - why 3 /s ?
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 08:11:28 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> I have never used it myself, but I know that some are using it through
> reading mails on this list. I searched the archives a bit and nobody
> complains about a similar error, for everybody cocoon: with 1 and 2
> slashes seem to work.
>
> Where are the people having sendmail with internal cocoon pipeline
> attachements working? Christian, do you have any experience with this?

Not really. All the work on attachments had been triggered by requests
on the list or were patches provided by others (that I might have worked
on a little ;-)

Basically, it just uses the normal source resolving procedures that can
be found anywhere in cocoon. So, this shouldn't be a problem showing
only with sendmail.

It appears that Sandhu is using the logicsheet. Mmmh, could be related
to XSP then. Maybe a wrong resolver is used??

Sorry, I don't have the time to look into this in depth.

	Chris.