cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: PHP Generator, How to make it run?
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 17:21:42 GMT
Davide wrote:
> is there someone out there that uses the PHP generator???

I have managed to make it run, but I still couldn't use it, because it
crashed after a couple of hits. Sam Ruby told me that he developed it
with JDK1.1 and that things might have changed since then.

If you want to give it another try just take a look at the mail archive
where I have posted the steps I took.

HTH

Michi

> how to install it??
>
> I tried to use cocoon as standalone or under tomcat but with the same
> result:nothing
>
> I only got php working under tomcat with my compiled phpsrvlt.jar, but
> for cocoon there is no way to get it working. heelp...

Michael Wechner