cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Eric Rich <e...@inflatus.com>
Subject Re: JDOUserException: Object not PersistenceCapable
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 16:47:59 GMT
Sure enough.. had a stale JDO in the classpath.  Thanks!  I'm getting a
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sun/jdori/model/jdo/JDOModelException error now.  I think this is
from cleaning up my classpath (no more castor).  Downloading JTA to
rebuild JDORI.  Seems like the binary release is missing this class?

thanks for the help!