cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Error transforming docbook 2 pdf?
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2004 23:30:52 GMT
Don't use the docbook.xsl directly but a mydocbook.xsl importing the
docbook.xsl. Add a
<xsl:param name="fop.extensions" select="'1'"/>
to it. Another possibility is to add a
<map:parameter name="fop.extensions" value="1"/>
to the sitemap's
<map:transform src="docbook.xsl"/>, but I don't like for the case you
want to set more params.

Joerg