cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stephan Coboos <cromo...@gmx.net>
Subject Error transforming docbook 2 pdf?
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2004 22:37:05 GMT
Hello,

I'm using the stylesheets from Norman Walsh to transform a docbook-xml
to pdf, but it doesnt work. Every time I tried to transform the doc, I
got a error message but I don't know how to resolve this problem:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: Flow
'xsl-region-body' does not map to the region-body in page-master 'blank'

On a message board
(http://sources.redhat.com/ml/docbook-apps/2003-q4/msg00720.html), I
have read, that the FOP needs the parameter :
--stringparam fop.extensions 1

But where to set this in cocoon?

Thank you.

Best regards