cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: problem with caching aggregated src
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2004 20:16:27 GMT
On 03.01.2004 19:26, Jorg Heymans wrote:

> Cool tnx, so that's 2 platforms out of 3, i'll get started on that patch
> tonight.

There was a really simple patch proposal - if I could find it ...

You only have to take the number of entries in the validity into account
additionally. If this number is different than before, something has
been added or deleted. If it has not changed, you have to look on the
timestamps. If a file has been deleted this timestamp check finds it out
as it searches for the file. This also means that adding one file and at
the same time deleting the file would also make the cached content invalid.

Ah found it in my old mails ... it's not that old:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=107066685228531&w=2

Joerg