cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Winter" <JeffreyWin...@crd.com>
Subject CocoonBean
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:29:52 GMT

I have been exploring using Cocoon in a standalone, event-driven,
multi-threaded application via the CocoonBean.

Is it possible to use the CocoonBean to handle individual transformation
requests in this manner?  From what I can tell, a request for an
individual transformation can be made by calling addTarget(), but these
requests appear to accumulate even after disposition in the "Crawler."
Is there anyway to remove the targets once the request is complete?

Is there a more practical way to request a transformation besides
calling addTarget() then process(), perhaps using lower-level
mechanisms?

Is the CocoonBean re-entrant, or must there be a new instance of a
CocoonBean bound to each thread?

Thanks