cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brian McCallister <mccallis...@forthillcompany.com>
Subject Re: Licensing options on cocoon extensions
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:05:25 GMT
you can pretty much do whatever you want with it as long as you include
a "this product includes software written by the Apache Software
Foundation" somewhere in the docs. You do not need to open source, give
away, agree to redistribute the ASF product, or whatnot. This is not
the (absurdly named) Free Software Foundation ;-)

Read the license, it's pretty clear (I think).

-Brian