cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: Sitemap viewer, using the sitemap in a creative way - educational context
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:16:04 GMT
Stephen Winnall dijo:
> It would be nice to have a visual editor for the sitemap to edit, view
> and debug
> it. I've been looking for such a beast for over a year, but the best I
> have found
> is Pollo. Pollo is great in its own way, but is text-based. I like
> pictures and
> could imagine something like a UML editor for the sitemap, but I don't
> have the
> time or the skills to "knock it up". It might make an interesting
> semester project
> for your students though...

Hi:

There is a interesting graphical notation that Stefano presented at
Gent2003. Maybe this could be the base to write the sitemap in a graphical
way and then generate the sitemap.xmap:

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GT2003Stefano

the presentation is at:

http://apache.mirrors.hoobly.com/cocoon/events/gt2003/