cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nele Vogel" ...@sevencs.com>
Subject Re: content aggregation + links to used files
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 08:09:21 GMT
Joerg,

it works! :-))) I removed the default namespace from cincludeFiles.xsl as
you suggested and changed the match statements in news.xsl. Further I
removed the default namespace from my XML data. The elements <news> and
<file> are now matched and properly displayed.

The attached archive contains the following files:
-sitemap.xmap
-cincludeFiles.xsl
-news.xsl
-news1.xml

The directory structure looks like this (+ directory, ~ file):
+sevencs/
  +content/
    +news/
      ~news1.xml
  ~sitemap.xmap
  +styles/
    +xsl/
      ~cincludeFiles.xsl
      ~news.xsl

I understand, that working without namespaces is not a good idea, *but for
now* it enables me to continue my work.

Thanks a lot!
Nele