cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon 2.1.3 on WebLogic 8.1: CocoonServlet does not have a d efault constructor
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:24:03 GMT

I really suspect the problem has to do with Cocoon.roles.

-----Original Message-----
From: Oleg Dulin [mailto:dulino@olegdulin.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2004 12:08 PM
To: Ralph Goers
Cc: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: RE: Cocoon 2.1.3 on WebLogic 8.1: CocoonServlet does not have a
d efault constructor

I don't see it anywhere in the cocoon buld.

Let's go through this:

I downloaded latest cocoon (cocoon-2.1.3).

I ran "build.bat"

Copied build/webapp to
bea/user_applications/domains/..../applications/cocoon213

Deployed

Tried hitting localhost:7001/cocoon213 and get 404 from Cocoon servlet.
(fine, it means cocoon servlet loads).

COpied the entire WEB-INF to my app and did the same for components as I
described earlier.

Added BEA to the list of people whom I don't like :-) Will remove when I
learn it was my error.

Oleg

> What about cocoon.roles? Did you bring that in too?
>
> Ralph

(Lorg/apache/avalon/framework/logger/Logger;Lorg/apache/avalon/framework/con
> text

/Context;Lorg/apache/avalon/framework/service/ServiceManager;Lorg/apache/ava
> lon/

excalibur/component/RoleManager;Lorg/apache/avalon/framework/configuration/C