cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Born" <jb...@gr.com>
Subject error serving up docbook with cocoon 2.1.3.
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:13:30 GMT
Hi,

I am attempting to serve up docbook pages from cocoon 2.1.3.  I have tried
many different setups, with each failing in a different way.  Each time I
learned a little from my mistakes and tried again.

My current setup is:
Windows 2000
Tomcat 5.0.16
cocoon 2.1.3
Java 1.4.2_03
docbook-xml-4.2
docbook-xsl-1.64.1 also tried docbook-xsl-1.62.4

My current error is:  org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to
execute pipeline.: java.io.UTFDataFormatException: Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte
UTF-8 sequence.

Most of the information I've found is all relevant to cocoon 2.0, or says
that xalan can't transform docbook files.  I have been able to transform the
docbook in question from the command line.

Thanks,

jeff  born