cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stephanie Zohner" <stephanie.zoh...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Cocoon CLI & Request params
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:26:02 GMT
Hi,

I'm still fighting with request params in CLI xconf.

For testing I added the request params to the URI src attribute (see below).
The called pipeline inserts an xml element in an existing xml file.

1. problem:
When I run cocoon cli with this xconf file, the generation is completed with
no errors but instead of one xml element, two element are added to the
xml-file.

So it seems that the defined pipeline is called twice instead of only once.
But what command does produce this behaviour? When I call the pipeline in the
browser everything works fine.

2. problem:
Can I configure request-params with the "command line parameter method",
too? How is the syntax for the url in the command line then?

Regards,

Stephanie