cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jake Meier <li...@razedworld.com>
Subject Accessing Java classes from flow
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 00:05:30 GMT
I am running cocoon on JBoss 3.2.2RC2, and am trying to access a java object from a flowscript.
 I see that if I put the compiled class in my cocoon webapps WEB-INF/classes directory that
I can access it.  Is this the only place I can put them.  I see that on http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/java.html,
there is a reference to a classpath property in the cocoon.xconf, but I can't seem to get
it to work.  Regardless of the value that I set for the classpath I can't seem to load up
class or source files.  Ideally I'd like a place that I could put my .java files and have
cocoon compile them and use them automagically.  Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

-Jake Meier