cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Horsfield <phorsfi...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Link Livesites: Cocoon 2.1 - Offline Generated Site
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 02:20:32 GMT
Hi Upayavira, everyone:

I did manage to put together a quick article about
generating offline sites using Cocoon (hurrah!). I'd
hoped to have had some more specifics about
GrumpyKitty.biz, but I didn't quite get there in time.
Maybe next weekend.

So for more information about generating offline
sites, especially under Windows, head on over to

     http://xml.grumpykitty.biz/

If anyone would like to add content from this article
dated January 18th to the Wiki then they are more than
welcome. As always, comments are welcome.

Kind regards,

Peter