cocoon-users mailing list archives

From rufio <ru...@op.pl>
Subject Re: [OT] Re: I'm searching for good tutorial about creating XSP logicsheets
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:41:46 GMT
on Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:43:21 -0500 Christopher Painter-Wakefield
<paint007@mc.duke.edu> wrote:

> Sorry, my client is Lotus Notes, it does that instead of using quoting the
> former message with ">".  No way to force the latter behavior.  Is this
> reply better?
>
> If not, I suppose I could stop helping people on the mailing list, if it
> would make you feel better.

Sorry, didn't mean to be rude or aggresive,
it's just some people think sending kilobyte sigs, disclaimers or other stuff is
cool, but sorry if it doesn't apply to you.

Regards, Rufio
--
010 > XMMS now playing                                                0x97EB7818
001 >                 Abigor