cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Hassan Abolhassani <Hassan.Abolhass...@razorfish.co.jp>
Subject Strange content delivery behavior
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:48:15 GMT
Hi,

In a web site develped by cocoon, sometimes the delivered content is
different from what it should be.

The situation is like below:

1- There is a pipeline which generate a content based on some xml files
and then transform and finally serialize it:

<map:match pattern="*.html">
<map:generate src="docs/{1}.xml" />
<map:transform src="styles/transform.xsl" />
<map:serialize />
</map:match>

2- Sometimes, when accessing a page like "news1.html", instead of
delivering content of "news1.xml" some other content like "news5.xml" is
delivered.

My guess is that the error should be because of cash. I dont know if
is a bug in Cocoon or something related to server resources (i.e. memory).

The environment is:
- Sun Solaris 8
- 256kb main memory
- JDK 1.4.2
- Apache2
- Tomcat 4.1.26
- Cocoon 2.1.3

Please let me know if you know of something related to this behavior.

Best Regards,
Hassan Abolhassani

___

Razorfish Japan, Inc.

アボルハッサニ ハッサン   Hassan Abolhassani  [Technology network]
株式会社 レーザーフィッシュ・ジャパン
Hassan.Abolhassani@razorfish.co.jp
Tel:03-5436-9980 Fax:03-5436-9126