cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Trillaud" <ltrill...@jouve.fr>
Subject RE: Cocoon portal questions
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:36:29 GMT

Oops, I wanted to say that I have *NOT* a simple sample.
But basically the idea is to given only one URL to the portal coplet
instance data
<coplet-data id="Identification" name="standard">
  <title></title>
  <coplet-base-data>URICoplet</coplet-base-data>
  <attribute>
  <name>uri</name>
  <value xsi:type="java:java.lang.String"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">cocoon:/cform/myForm</
value>
  </attribute>
</coplet-data>
Put the KontId in an hidden field, and switch from POST to GET in the
sitemap
<map:match pattern="myForm">
   <map:select type="request-method">
   <map:when test="GET">
      <map:call function="form"/>
   </map:when>
   <map:when test="POST">
      <map:call continuation="{request-param:continuation-id}"/>
   </map:when>
   </map:select>
</map:match>
Laurent Trillaud