cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Klein <kle...@web.de>
Subject Re: role-based access to pages and parts of pages - ideas?
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2004 14:49:09 GMT
Alex,

> I really like Stefan's idea of authorization
> transformer, which filters data based on your
> permissions.
Thanks. Good ideas in your mail, too. I think I'll rethink some of my
sitemap.

> Have you thought of contributing it to
> the project?
The project's approach to authorization is the authentication-framework
which I don't understand to enough depth to integrate my transformer with
it.
However, if you're interested or if you think, you could make something
worthwhile out of it, I am happy to send you the class. It's very short
and simple, anyway. I took the inspiration from the FilterTransformer,
but it's even simpler than that.

Stefan