cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex Romayev <roma...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [cocoon forms] Javascript error
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 21:07:49 GMT
Hi Helma,

The error actually happens after the form is
submitted, so I would imagine, the control is passed
back to the flowscript.  It seems like the error is
coming from:

resource://org/apache/cocoon/woody/flow/javascript/woody2.js.

Thanks,
-Alex

--- H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a wild guess but could it be that it's trying
> to access the
> CalendarPopup.js file and cannot find it? I came
> across this error when a
> page was loaded which had passed through the
> woody-sample-styling.xsl file
> and it couldn't find the Calendarpopup.js where it
> was expected.
> Other error I came across: I added an action to my
> form that was not related
> to any sitemap pattern.
>
> Bye, Helma

cocoon.load("resource://org/apache/cocoon/woody/flow/javascrip