cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Trillaud" <ltrill...@jouve.fr>
Subject RE: [mod-db] Pb with input module
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 12:46:45 GMT

Laurent

  _____

De : Jean Farenc wanadoo recevoir [mailto:farencadakar@wanadoo.fr]
Envoyé : lundi 5 janvier 2004 11:23
À : Christian Haul; users@cocoon.apache.org
Objet : Re: [mod-db] Pb with input module

Hi Chris:

    First I wish you an Happy New Year.

    I  work on the same project of  Laurent Trillaud.

    Thanks for your response for Modular Database Action it helps me a lot.

    But the syntax you gave seems not the good

    <value name="xxxx" type="string">
        <module name="request" type="all">
         <parameter>remoteAddr</parameter>
        </module >
     </value>

    doesn't work

    But this one

    <value name="xxxx" type="string">
        <mode name="request" type="all">
         <parameter>remoteAddr</parameter>
        </mode >
     </value>

    Works.

    Where I can found the parameters list for this input module.

    Thanks.