cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Katharina Weimer" <katharina_Wei...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: CInclude with cocoon:/ ?
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2004 16:53:24 GMT
Hello Joerg,

thanks so far for your tip.
I already figured out as well what my problem was....too simple. ;)
Just had forgotten to remove the /** from my former tests.

So what do you suggest - is it better to skip using the request params when
working with the cocoon:/ protocol ?
..and just using them when I send requests with http:// ?
Or doesn't it matter ?

Greetz,
Katharina

> Hello Katharina,
>
> it's not a problem with cinclude and cocoon:/. The error message "No
> pipeline matched request: getNameForAttribute" already points out, that
> the request is sent back to the sitemap and this is what should happen.
>
> Your internal request is
> cocoon:/getNameForAttribute
> ?Path=<xsl:value-of select="$project"/>/
>        <xsl:value-of select="$year"/>/
>        <xsl:value-of select="$model"/>/
>        <xsl:value-of select="$design"/>/
>        <xsl:value-of select="$sheet"/>
>
> This means a match for "getNameForAttribute" is searched. The problem
> now is that it does not exist, it only exists for
> "getNameForAttribute/**". Furthermore an internal request has the same
> request object as the external one, all request params are so still
> available. To avoid conflicts you should not use request params for
> internal requests.
>
> My suggestion is to change your internal request to
>
> cocoon:/getNameForAttribute/
>        <xsl:value-of select="$project"/>/
>        <xsl:value-of select="$year"/>/
>        <xsl:value-of select="$model"/>/
>        <xsl:value-of select="$design"/>/
>        <xsl:value-of select="$sheet"/>
>
> and the corresponding pipeline to
>
> <map:match pattern="getNameForAttribute/**">
>    <map:generate

src="xmldb:exist://localhost:8080/exist/xmlrpc/db/#collection('plaene/{1}')//nameObj"/>
>    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
> </map:match>
>
> If you don't want to switch away from the request param you have to
> change your match pattern to just "getNameForAttribute".
>
> Joerg
>
> On 16.01.2004 15:03, Katharina Weimer wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone,
> > maybe anyone of you can help me out with this….
> >
> > I’m working with Cocoon 2.1.2 and Tomcat 4.1.27 and I’m trying to use
> the
> > CInclude Transformer with the cocoon:/ protocol.
> >
> > (Pipelines, XSLT Stylesheet and XML files are shown below)
> >
> >  I’m starting with a request for the pipeline cIncludeTest, which works
> > fine. Thereby the pipeline  cInclude/*/*/*/*/* is called and 5
> parameters get
> > passed which is working fine as well.
> > So I’m able to get the right file from the database (in this case eXist
> > 0.9.2).
> > The 5 parameters also get passed to the following XSLT Stylesheet (which
> is
> > shown below too).
> > After transforming the file from the database with the stylesheet
> > (useCInclude.xsl) the tempfile looks like the one I pasted below -->
> > tempCIncludeTest.xml
> > Actually now the CInclude Transformer should come to play an replace
> the
> > cinclude tags in the temp file with the results from the
> getNameForAttribute
> > Pipeline.
> > But somehow I get the error “No pipeline matched request:
> > getNameForAttribute”..
> >
> > (To me it seems as if the cocoon:/ protocol is not resolved at all….but
> I’m
> > not sure. If so – what else can I do to get it work this way?)
> >
> > So, has anybody a clue, what is wrong with my usage of the CInclude
> > Transformer, the pipelines or anything else ?
> >
> > Any hint is appreciated!
> > Greets,
> > Katharina

HAKUNA MATATA !!!