cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wilder-Smith <...@cast.org>
Subject Authentication Framework and session timeout
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:20:51 GMT
Hi,

We're using the cocoon authentication framework for a project.  When you
log in directly everything works fine.  I expected that after a server
restart or a session timeout that you'd get bumped to the login page
automatically if you hit a 'next page' or typed a URL into the middle of
the site.

It looks like this is what is starting to happen, but then I get hit
with a 'Redirection limit for this URL exceeded' message.

If I follow it manually, it looks like there are about three
redirections that would happen when you hit the auth-protect action.

Does anyone have an explanation for what is happening - and better yet,
a solution (or at least some clues)

Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Wilder-Smith
Principal Technical Architect

mailto:cws@cast.org             http://www.cast.org
CAST: 781-245-2212              Home Office: 508-650-8885
AIM:  ChrisWSAtWork             ICQ: 95325318