cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Rui Alberto L." Gonçalves <rui-l-goncal...@ptinovacao.pt>
Subject Writing transformer question!
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 16:14:27 GMT
Hi all,
I wrote a transformer that write and reads XML from a socket.
When a document is readed from the socket I need to fire
the corresponding events on the pipeline. For doing so
I'm using:
SAXParser parser = null;
    try
    {
      byte[] bytes = buffer.toString().getBytes();
      InputSource input = new
		InputSource(new ByteArrayInputStream(bytes));
      parser = (SAXParser)this.manager.lookup(SAXParser.ROLE);
      parser.parse(input, this.xmlConsumer);
    }

the problem is that there are events that can't be generated again,
like "startDocument", because the events sequence on the pipeline
will be invalid!!
Does anyone have an idea how can I overcome this problem.

Thanks to all,
Rui

--
Rui Alberto L. Gonçalves <rui-l-goncalves@ptinovacao.pt>