cocoon-users mailing list archives

From O.Vobe...@sh.cvut.cz
Subject Re: disable-output-escaping
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 02:37:25 GMT
Thanks for your answer, but have I any other choices to create HTML output from
HTML fragments, they are readed from database? I'm doing a CMS, so I'm reading
some HTML fragments from database (as title, abstract, content of article,
etc.) plus many other stuff (forum notes, questionnaires etc.) - all is putted
into XML by generator and transformed by XSLT transformer to the appropriate
form. I simply tried to add disable-output-escaping element:

<xsl:value-of select="body" disable-output-escaping="yes"/>
(element <body> contains escaped content of article)

... but it returns usual escaped content as before. This "feature" has to be
enabled somewhere or transformer has to have some extra parameters?

Thanks a lot!

Otmar