cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lincoln" <linc...@linc.net.au>
Subject Cocoon2.1.3 forms example needed
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 02:22:19 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Cocoon/Jxforms and am trying to achieve a mini content
management
system where an admin user via the browser can edit simple web content
stored in "content.xml" on the server. I believe I need to use Jxforms but
maybe Forms or Xforms is best.

At present I have only run an Xform on my local drive to write "content.xml"
to my local drive, and believe cocoon is the answer to making this all work
server side.

I am using the X-smiles browser to view the xform. Do I have to use an
Xforms compliant browser or plug in?
As I am a newbie an idiot proof example of how to do this in Cocoon2.1.3
would be advantageous.

Linc

Lincoln Mitchell
hm: 618 9250 6772