cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jay" <hod...@reddshell.com>
Subject RE: AW: Session Lost between Tomcat and Cocoon
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:03:53 GMT
By the way, we do know that the Cocoon interaction is the issue. To get
around it temporarily we put in a hack to call a shell script that curls
the report into a .pdf file which is then loaded into the window instead
and that works.

-----Original Message-----
From: gounis@osmosis.gr [mailto:gounis@osmosis.gr]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 3:18 AM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: AW: Session Lost between Tomcat and Cocoon

hi

we loose session information only because mod_proxy (to use apache at
front), so i think that the problem is not between tomcat - cocoon but
in
connection with apache

i have post a similar message some time ago and the only solution was to

use cookies to store information instead of session.

--stavros