cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Brent L Johnson" <br...@bjohnson.net>
Subject Conditional Aggregation?
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:06:56 GMT
I'm currently using map:aggregate to pull together
multiple XSP's into a single source.  This works fine
for all the "static" XSP content I want.  But what
about conditional content?

I.e. Im writing a builtin google search.  I've got an
XSP that does a SOAP call to pull the search results.
But I do *not* want make that soap call if a search
wasnt meant to be run.  Here is what Im trying to do:

 <map:aggregate element="data">
     <map:part src="cocoon:/weather.xml"/>
     <map:part src="cocoon:/feedsList.xsp"/>
     <map:part src="cocoon:/emails.xsp"/>
     <!--+
         | Google Search
         +-->
     <map:select type="request-parameter">
         <map:parameter name="parameter-name" value="search"/>
         <map:when test="1">
             <map:part src="cocoon:/google/search.xsp"/>
         </map:when>
     </map:select>
 </map:aggregate>

This doesnt work because you cant have a map:select inside
a map:aggregate.  But you probably get the point of what
I'm trying to do.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

- Brent