cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject Re: database issuses - (cocoon + mysql)
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2003 17:20:59 GMT
beyaRecords - The home Urban music wrote:

> when you say 'the output of the generate stage', do I take it that you
> mean the output generated to screen?

If you commented the steps following the first one and use XML to
serialize, you would get just the output of the generate stage, like in:

<map:match pattern="tickets">
	<map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/tickets.xsp"/>
<!--
	<map:transform type="xslt" src="style/main.xsl"/>
	<map:serialize type="html"/>
-->
	<map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Try that and post the results you see in the "view source" browser
window (I presume you will get exactly the input XSP page, but... let's
see).

Regards,

Luca Morandini   -   GIS Consultant
lmorandini@ieee.org